CORPORATE & BUSINESS LAW
Enabling businesses to minimize taxes
and shield against asset loss.
At Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A., our attorneys routinely represent corporations and businesses.
We commit to the continued success of our clients' companies in both the short and long term. We place our focus on facilitating growth and stability while limiting your exposure to risk and liability.
We address issues such as:
- Incorporate limited liability companies, corporations and other entities.
- Advise the most appropriate business, tax and trust structures to reduce exposure to potential asset loss.
- Draft, review and negotiate employment agreements, leases and other contracts.
- Help CPAs with tax planning and issues.
- Assist with resolving disputes to avoid or minimize litigation expenses and exposure.
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions.
- Formulate effective estate planning strategies and plans.
- Coordinate with and assist bankruptcy attorneys in client bankruptcy proceedings.
Distinctive skills provide the foundation for a distinctive approach.
With many years of legal experience and advanced backgrounds in business administration, taxation and estate planning, our business lawyers have the essential skills to help businesses succeed and protect their assets. We pride ourselves on our ability to stay abreast of changes in the law our clients need to know about, and to inform them through seminars, webinars and journal articles. As a result of our distinctive approach, we receive many referrals from other attorneys to help with corporate legal issues.
LLC and Business Entity Planning
We set up many Florida, Nevada other jurisdicational LLC's, limited partnership, land trusts, and other entities for business and investment clients.
Often we will analyze a client's present situation and make suggestions for restricting that can be advantageous for a number of reasons not before recognized in the particular situation.
We find that many clients have had their business and professional entities set up by themselves or non specialist lawyers in a way that exposes the clients to bad or much less than optimum consequences that should be addressed. Sometimes it is best to simply restate and amend Operating Agreements, trust agreements and other documents that may have issues or the need for improvement.